Each week the names of members who have died, and the loved ones of current members are read out in both Friday evening and Saturday morning services, if that is what the bereaved person wants. The names of those who will be remembered are included in the weekly newsletter sent out by email. Any enquiries about yahrzeits, whether your relative is already on the list or not, and when one is due to be remembered, can be made to David Jewell. We also remember those who have died during the yizkor service on Yom Kippur
If there is someone who you wish to be added to the list, please send David:
- Their full name in English, and Hebrew if you wish
- Their relationship to you
- Their full date of death according to the Gregorian calendar
- Whether you want their death remembered according to Hebrew or Gregorian calendar
- Whether you want them included in the weekly remembrance, the annual yizkor service, or both.