The Synagogue Building is now open for Shabbat morning services on a book in advance basis. The Synagogue Building is now open for Shabbat morning services on a book in advance basis. Please click here for information about returning to the Synagogue Building.
RULES FOR ENTERING THE SYNAGOGUE
1. MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES unless you have a medical exemption
2. Hand sanitiser will be available, but please bring your own as well if required
3. Access will be to the sanctuary/kiddush area and toilets ONLY
4. There will be no access to the kitchen
5. Please supply your own drinks
6. Access will be via the front door
7. Please do not congregate in the lobby, go straight into the sanctuary/kiddush area.